IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

BWLegal New Email Address

Options
Hi Everyone, BWLegal have replied to my first email to them, and finished with a spiel about only using their portal for communication now. I ignored this and replied to the email they sent from and disputeresolution@bwlegal.co.uk - they immediately replied with 
Subject: "Important Notice Please Read" 
Body:

This email address is no longer a valid email address to contact BW Legal. Your email has not been received. It is being returned as undelivered and we have not received any information from you.

We thank you for trying to contact us and have set out below the correct way to get in touch.

BW Legal has changed the way it communicates with its customers. We have done this so that we can help identify and understand your needs quicker and respond in a more efficient and secure environment.

To get in touch with us now, all you have to do is click on the 'Reply Here' button below and you will be taken to our Customer Contact Portal. Following a few very quick security questions to establish that you are our customer and to locate your account, you will then be able to complete a Contact Form which is a secure form that we will respond to.

For any future contact you can just visit our website at and select our help and support page

Please do not respond to this email as it is sent from a 'NO REPLY' email address.  You must click REPLY HERE to contact us and you will receive an acknowledgement email from us.
I know in the Newbie thread it says not to use their portal and instead use email, so has anyone got an updated address for them?

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 3 April at 7:11PM
    Options
    Yes as discussed on the forum in other exact same threads.  Rather than starting a new thread to post that standard reply, just search for it - and BW Legal email address posts - discussed before on lots of other BW threads.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • jacko552
    jacko552 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Searching for the first line of the email only brought up one result which wasn't relevant, and I got the email address I originally sent my message to from Grizebeck's thread - I was just wondering if anyone had a new email address for them, since I got the above message after emailing the disputeresolution address. In the meantime though I tried sending my email again solely to that disputeresolution address instead of both that and the address that replied to me, and it seemed like it worked.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 3 April at 7:44PM
    Options
    jacko552 said:
    Searching for the first line of the email only brought up one result which wasn't relevant, and I got the email address I originally sent my message to from Grizebeck's thread - I was just wondering if anyone had a new email address for them, since I got the above message after emailing the disputeresolution address. In the meantime though I tried sending my email again solely to that disputeresolution address instead of both that and the address that replied to me, and it seemed like it worked.
    Yes it is posted on other threads.  You'd need to do some different forum searching.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure