IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

urgent - what on earth is going on - GENERAL FORM OF JUDGEMENT ORDER

Options
Someone please help!

I’ve literally got the above in the post today yet I have followed all the step. Send back my defence, had the N180 from the parking firm
And filed it as issued! I was literally waiting to receive my own copy of the N180 from the court. The steps on here said I can wait until I get sent a copy

why on earth have been sent this????

Comments

• DE_612183
    DE_612183 Posts: 2,019 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Did you have a court date that you have missed?
  • DefenderLad
    DefenderLad Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Absolutely no court date at all! The last thing I received on the case was the N180 form from the parking firm which on the steps says you should file and wait to receive your own from the court 
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,955 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Log into MCOL and see when it says the DQ was sent to you. What does it say?

Did the court have the right address for you?

What does the Order say you didn't do?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • DefenderLad
    First Post
    Options
    You have failed to file the direct questionnaire(I have only ever received one from the parking firm!) with the CNBC by the date specified in the notice???

What notice?? I have literally followed every step as per the thread on here 
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,462 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does the judgment order give you seven days to submit your DQ? This is what normally happens.

As for following the steps on the defence threads, I believe it does tell you to download a N180 and send it yourself if you don't receive one from the court, even though they should send you one themselves. 
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • DefenderLad
    First Post
    Options
    Yes I think it does, however the latter is dated the 27/03/2024 and I only received the letter today due to it being a bank holiday weekend. Is this taken into account? 

ive now emailed over my N180 
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 3 April at 7:08PM
    Options
    Please answer all my questions and show us the Order.  This is nothing unusual and posters usually deal with it calmly, e.g.:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/80702113/#Comment_80702113

An email sorts it.
  • DefenderLad
    First Post
    Options
    Please answer all my questions and show us the Order.  This is nothing unusual and posters usually deal with it calmly, e.g.:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/80702113/#Comment_80702113

An email sorts it.
    Hi,

What questions would you like me to answer and what is the best way to upload a pic on here? 
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    The ones I asked above.  

Use the portrait icon when replying.
  • Grizebeck
    Grizebeck Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Make sure you emailed it to the correct email address 
    Advocate in the County Court dealing with a variety of cases, attending the courts in the North East and North Yorkshire
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure