E: 08/04 Win 2 tickets to Australia v Lions rugby, Sydney 02/08/2025 inc flights & hotel

Options
One-Eye
One-Eye Posts: 66,483 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 9 April at 6:27PM in Game over

Six Nations Rugby

Which player do you think has most impressed new Lions head coach Andy Farrell in the 2024 Guinness Men’s Six Nations?

Some candidates appear on THIS PAGE

Prize includes 2 tickets for the third test plus flights and accommodation for two nights for two people, with the fixture being played in Sydney on 2nd August.
https://www.sixnationsrugby.com/en/m6n/news/win-tickets-to-2025-british-and-irish-lions-test

Comments

• eyeballpaul
    eyeballpaul Posts: 988 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options

7. The prize is to win 1x pair of general admission tickets for the British & Irish Lions Test versus Australia in Sydney on Saturday 2 August 2025, including travel and accommodation expenses up to a maximum spend limit of £3,000.😒 The prize does not include, insurance or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). The winner(s) will be responsible for ensuring that they and any person travelling with them are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents on the relevant dates. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is unable to take up the prize.

thanks to all posters

I've changed my facebook username to NOBODY so when I enter FB comps I press the "Like" button it will say NOBODY likes this
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback