E: 31/05 Win One of Three Copies of Gennaro’s Verdure by Gennaro Contaldo ~Help Needed Please!

Options

Sainsbury's Magazine

Complete the crossword to reveal eight shaded letters that can be rearranged to make a foodie phrase.  The crossword you need to complete can be found in the April 2024 print issue of Sainsbury's magazine - in stores now - If anyone has the magazine please could you let everyone know the answer?  Thank you x

https://www.sainsburysmagazine.co.uk/win/crossword-april-2024
Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
Swagbucks ~ £150 (2023 ~ £355)
Surveys ~ £81.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)

Comments

• Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 30 March at 11:51AM
    Options
    ... Contaldo.

Sainsbury's Magazine

Answer: Nut Roast (Please thank rosegarden below.)
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • rosegarden
    rosegarden Posts: 3,538 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for posting but, already here 
    e-31-05-win-gennaros-verdure-big-bold-italian-recipes-to-pack-your-plate-with-veg-by-gennaro

I'll request a merge 
    :beer:Thank you to all posters:beer:
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,329 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Sorry, I did search but nothing came up.
  • BootsMullery
    BootsMullery Posts: 2,861 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    If you searched for the url, you would not have found it because it was hidden in a clicky on the previous post.
    A search for "contaldo" would have found it. Always worth a second search (or even a first search) for an unusual word or name.

Are you using the new search box at the top right of the Competitions time page here:  https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/categories/competitions
    This box, headed, Search Active Competitions, does only search the Comps boards and puts newest threads at the top of the results. Simpler than using the full forum search box. 
    Bob
  • purplevamp
    edited 30 March at 1:57AM
    Options
    If you searched for the url, you would not have found it because it was hidden in a clicky on the previous post.
    A search for "contaldo" would have found it. Always worth a second search (or even a first search) for an unusual word or name.

Are you using the new search box at the top right of the Competitions time page here:  https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/categories/competitions
    This box, headed, Search Active Competitions, does only search the Comps boards and puts newest threads at the top of the results. Simpler than using the full forum search box. 
    I searched different ways. If I can't find it with the utl, I'll always narrow it down to different keywords. Nothing came up for me.

I didn't have the new search bar on my bookmarked page, so I have updated my bookmarks and it now does. But the search still only shows my comp.

• BootsMullery
    BootsMullery Posts: 2,861 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 31 March at 3:33AM
    Options

I searched different ways. If I can't find it with the utl, I'll always narrow it down to different keywords. Nothing came up for me.

I didn't have the new search bar on my bookmarked page, so I have updated my bookmarks and it now does. But the search still only shows my comp.

That result shows both threads. The top one is yours and the bottom one is the previous one by Lakshmi.
    Bob
  • purplevamp
    Options

That result shows both threads. The top one is yours and the bottom one is the previous one by Lakshmi.
    Oops, my bad.  Guess I need glasses, sorry :
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback