IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

HACKNEY PARKING SERVICES PCN - NOT MY CAR

Options
Hi everyone

I was in bed at my home address and my car was parked at my home address in a locked garage on the date of the time of the 'offence' and have never been to London at all in my car on this date or at any time ever - please help anyone what do I do - how do I prove that I was at home and car parked in my garage - please help with a letter template or any info that will help me put in an appeal.

Parking charge notice from Hackney Parking Services that states that at 00:17 on 21/03/2024 - 52m Failing to comply with a prohibition on certain types of vehicle (Motor vehicles) - The vehicle was seen on Narford Road in London  with two photo's at the bottom of the page which are very fuzzy and not clear at all - you cannot see the number plate or see what type of car it is either.
Thank you 
Sharon

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,777 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sounds like a Council Penalty?  Better advice for those is on the Free Traffic Legal Advice forum at https://ftla.uk
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,251 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You should also complain to your MP.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories