IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

No Time Stamp on photos in Notice to Keeper - is this enforceable?

Options
I was sent a NTK in late May 2023. I was travelling from mid-May to mid-December so only received the NTK and subsequent letters in mid December. 

The original NTK sent 25 May 2023 had no time stamps on the photos. I do not believe we overstayed the 'parking period' if you include the grace period and the fact that I had two eighty year olds walking very slowly across the large pebble and gravel car park.

I have prepared a response for the court if it gets that far - but - 

My question is - is the NTK that was sent last year valid with no time stamp on the photos?
I was sent a follow up letter two weeks ago with time stamped photos on a copy of the NTK dated last year. This seems dodgy to me as it is not a copy of the NTK but is rather trying to look like one with properly time stamped photos. Could this be a slam dunk that will mean I can get them to go away and leave us alone?

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 27 March at 12:06PM
    Options
    No - there's no rule of law that kills it.

If it is a BPA firm, complain (NOT APPEAL) online to the PPC, proving you were travelling at the time of the PCN and cite BPA CoP para 23/whatever (...the new one that says they must reissue the PCN and paise debt recovery...look it up).

Then complain to the BPA if the PPC refuses to reissue the PCN and comply with the CoP.

Which PPC? Euro Car Parks?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • LucyinLondon
    LucyinLondon Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you - I'll do that. The parking firm is Premier Parking Solutions. They've passed it on to BW Legal.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Which PPS?  One is BPA and one isn't.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,360 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Which PPS?  One is BPA and one isn't.
    If it's 'Solutions' it's an IPC operator, so the BPA is not in the picture. Complaints to the IPC are not worth the effort. 

Please confirm exact name of PPC. 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • LucyinLondon
    LucyinLondon Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    It's "Premier Parking Solution Ltd" Company Number 06659134. Companies House listing: PREMIER PARKING SOLUTIONS LIMITED overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK (company-information.service.gov.uk)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback