Eon Next Pledge Tracker 12m V3

Options
JohnSwift10
JohnSwift10 Posts: 287 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
Is the Eon Next Pledge Tracker 12m V3 not as good value as it was as Eon are trying to get me to switch to their 

Next Drive Fixed V2 -   or  Next Fixed 24m v9 -

Comments

• Marten
    Marten Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm just looking at the Eon Next Pledge 12m V£. They say they will change their price in line with the cap every 3 months. It this is out of sync with the price cap changes, (and prices are predicted to fall) ..... we're stuck on the higher tariff for a bit? But I'm sure no respectable company would do that.
    Any comments?
  • spot1034
    spot1034 Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Marten said:
    I'm just looking at the Eon Next Pledge 12m V£. They say they will change their price in line with the cap every 3 months. It this is out of sync with the price cap changes, (and prices are predicted to fall) ..... we're stuck on the higher tariff for a bit? But I'm sure no respectable company would do that.
    Any comments?
    What on earth makes you think it isn't in sync with the cap? Why wouldn't it be? 

We've just seen a change at the beginning of this week, and if anything like what you suggest had happened, there would be plenty of comment about it here, and there isn't.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback