Metro bank interest rate display

Options
When you select the account from the online dashboard there is a dropdown labelled interest that used to display your interest rate when expanded. For at least the last week for myself that has not been working. Are others able to see the interest rate from this dropdown? I have tried 2 PCs to no avail.

Comments

• ColdIron
    ColdIron Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I have the easy access and fixed rate accounts
    App: top of screen, plainly displayed, no dropdown
  • 1spiral
    1spiral Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    edited 22 March at 2:54PM
    Options
    Just for clarity on the PC, when you say right hand side, is this after you click the tile for the specific account or immediately on logging in?
    If the latter, I only see the account details and balance along with an option to send money or view upcoming payments. No interest rate.
    If the former, after clicking the account tile I see 5 tabs (Transactions, upcoming payments,direct debits,documents and account and card management) It defaults to transactions where I see the same info as on the post login page along with a set of tabs  below for each month (for viewing transactions). Just above these tabs is a dropdown labelled interest. This is where I used to expand to see my rate. If I do this now the expanded detail is blank. I cannot see the interest rate anywhere else. Is this the same location you are seeing the interest rate (perhaps it is defaulting to expanded on you device) because I cannot see it anywhere else on those screens?
  • ColdIron
    Options
    1spiral said:
    Just for clarity on the PC, when you say right hand side, is this after you click the tile for the specific account or immediately on logging in?
    After I select the account
    If the latter, I only see the account details and balance along with an option to send money or view upcoming payments. No interest rate.
    Ditto
    If the former, after clicking the account tile I see 5 tabs (Transactions, etc
    See image below. I don't recall ever seeing a dropdown
    Firefox, Windows 11

• 1spiral
    1spiral Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Thankyou so much for your help. I have sorted it now. I was going to paste my screenshot to show you what I saw which was the same as you but without the interest rate displayed and the dropdown that you don't see. Looking at your screenshot I thought that your screen displayed more detail than mine so decided to "zoom out" the screen. When the screen is at 100% zoom I see what I described. At 90% zoom I see what you have shown. It appears that at 100% my screen doesn't display the rate as per your screen but gives an expandable dropdown which up until a week ago displayed my rate. I don't know what changed then but since that time the dropdown was blank. My screen at 100% has never shown the rate as per your screenshot. I will now leave my screen at 90% zoom. Thanks again.
  • ColdIron
    edited 22 March at 4:25PM
    Options
    How odd, glad it's sorted
    I tried zooming on my screen (Ctrl+/-) and at 133% magnification the entire Interest pane disappears with no horizontal scroll bar or wraparound
    It could be a screen width thing
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure