Student Loan Closing statement

Options
Costcohacker
Costcohacker Posts: 9 Forumite
First Post
edited 22 March at 10:15AM in Student MoneySaving
I am due to pay off my student loan (plan 1 student), pre-top up fees. Last of that lucky generation.

Is there a way to get some kind of closing statement stating how much I have repaid in total. Unfortunately I have not saved up all my payslips through the years, and I wouldn't fancy sitting down to tally it up anyway.

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,968 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello @Costcohacker and welcome to the forum.

There is a section for students that can be found here: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/categories/student-money-saving . You may want to have a browse, though I can’t recall your exact question being asked previously.

I will ask the forum team to move your post over to the student board.

I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback