ebay. Sellers sold items history. Gone?

Options
as the title suggests.
has the ability gone when looking at sellers listings to be able to see their sold item history?

Comments

• coffeehound
    coffeehound Posts: 5,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes I noticed this had gone last night
  • kalsha
    kalsha Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I thought it was my phone playing up! It has not been showing for the last 2 days.
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,947 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    this would be an unwelcome change. i use it quite a lot, it gives some reassurance in the line that i buy from.
  • kalsha
    kalsha Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Praying that it is a temporary glitch.  I use it a lot.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,208 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Same here, hoping it’s a glitch. I’ve also noticed searching my own items has changed as well which is irritating. I used to be able to click on my dashboard via the feedback page and show listed items (the gallery pictures were bigger that way rather than going into my current items direct from dashboard). I can still see large images of all I have listed but can no longer then click on the LH margin to see my completed/sold items. That used to be really useful especially if I wanted to relist new stock as I could just search using the item title for the last sold and relist , now I have to trawl through all my orders. 

I do hope this is a glitch.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,947 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 March at 2:18PM
    Options
    Soolin. i know you visit other forums/gather info. has there been any rumblings about this issue anywhere that you've seen?

edit: lol. forget that, it's back.
  • steveE2
    steveE2 Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 21 March at 11:52PM
    Options
    it's working ok today again
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,208 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    pfpf said:
    Soolin. i know you visit other forums/gather info. has there been any rumblings about this issue anywhere that you've seen?

edit: lol. forget that, it's back.
    Not  great deal was being said as there seems to be an assortment of glitches affecting different people and no one theme- apart from a general messing up of searches both on other users and your own accounts.

AS above, it seems to have mainly cleared now.

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback