Shower won't turn off

Options
Annie1960
Annie1960 Posts: 3,002 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
I have an Aqualisa shower supplied and fitted by them recently, still within the 2 year warranty.

Comments

• ThisIsWeird
    ThisIsWeird Posts: 4,856 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Have you turned it off at the isolator switch - the thing with the red neon? Any difference?
    And can you trace how the water supply gets to it - is it via the loft, for example, or an adjacent cupboard? See if there's an isolating valve on it.

• victor2
    victor2 Posts: 7,602 Ambassador
    I'm a Volunteer Ambassador First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    If it was only installed recently, there surely must be an isolating valve on the water feed somewhere. Getting at it could be a bit of a challenge though.
    There will be no regulations stating how quickly the supplier must respond to a warranty callout. Be grateful you know where to turn your main water supply off - not everyone does!

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the In My Home MoneySaving, Energy and Techie Stuff boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. 

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback