Disappointed with Tyreleaderco.uk - Poor Customer Service

Options
cyberbit
cyberbit Posts: 1 Newbie
I recently ordered two Tomket Sport 205/55 R16 91V tyres from Tyreleaderco.uk. While placing the order was quick and easy (4 star), the rest of the experience was terrible (1 star).

Customer service was practically non-existent. Getting a response from either the delivery company or Tyreleader support itself took ages, and even then, the answers were often unhelpful or nonexistent. This was despite trying to contact them through various channels - Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and email.

Honestly, considering the positive reviews on Trustpilot, I'm surprised by how poorly my experience went. It made me question the validity of those reviews.

If you value peace of mind during the buying process, I wouldn't recommend Tyreleaderco.uk. While I tried to save some money, the hassle I went through makes me wish I'd paid more elsewhere.
I've never received anything sheet paying, the support said I have received the order, but the delivery company send a proof of the opposite, the order returned to sender. I don't know what to do because this is ridiculous.

Comments

• Ganga
    Ganga Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    What happened ? did the tyres not turn up ? who was going to fit them?.
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
  • baser999
    baser999 Posts: 1,135 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 March at 8:11PM
    Options
    Personally never heard of them (or Tomket tyres)  I’ve always used Black Circles or Camskill
  • Bigwheels1111
    Bigwheels1111 Posts: 2,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Used then 4 years back for winter tyres, was very smooth and easy.
    Great prices.
  • Mildly_Miffed
    Mildly_Miffed Posts: 335 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    baser999 said:
    Personally never heard of them (or Tomket tyres)  I’ve always used Black Circles or Camskill
    Tomket are a Czech budget brand, but the tyres are contract-manufactured in China.

TyreLeader are based in that well-known hub of the tyre industry... Andorra. They're just an online drop-ship reseller.
  • Mutton_Geoff
    Mutton_Geoff Posts: 3,820 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Four bits of rubber, the size of the palms of your hands, the only bit of contact between you and the road. And you deal with the cheapest?
    Signature on holiday for two weeks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure