Reducing the price for multiple items?

Just wondering if I could do the following on eBay:

Say I have 20 x DVDs for sale.
1 costs £2.
If you buy 2, then they're £1.95 each
If you buy 3, then they're £1.90 each etc.

Seems to only give me the option of "buy it now" or "auction"

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,188 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Just wondering if I could do the following on eBay:

Say I have 20 x DVDs for sale.
    1 costs £2.
    If you buy 2, then they're £1.95 each
    If you buy 3, then they're £1.90 each etc.

Seems to only give me the option of "buy it now" or "auction"

The DVD category allows for variation as long as all the items are in exactly the same condition

VARIATIONS

Edit
    Save time and money by listing multiple variations of your item in one multi-quantity, fixed price listing.

You can list on one listing, but use the variation edit to add each title separately. On some accounts you can then do a price reduction depending on how many are bought. 

That's the only way i can think of to do it automatically, if you are selling on a private account though be warned, you don't get any FVF discount offers on an MVL.

The only other way is to sell them individually without immediate payment requirement required, add a note to each listing saying to wait for a combine invoice before payment, and then manually reduce the invoice. I am selling a large collection of widgets  at the moment and am finding people pay regardless of whether you ask them to wait- and I am then having to manually refund the excess postage each time (although one of my refunds won't go through, see my other post) 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback