Evri/Promotional Handling

Options
I have received an email from Evri saying they are expecting my parcel from Promotional Handling. I have not ordered anything recently so am hoping it is a prize! 

I have had no other notification, and they have our correct full address.

Anyone else ever received anything via that route or know which companies use Promotional Handling to distribute prizes?

Comments

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,876 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I'm not sure, but does the email have the tracking code?
    If it does, copy the tracking and paste it into the actual, official Evri website (don't click any links from the email)

I've had some socks once from a similar company that I forgot I ordered, was disappointed when they arrived 😂 I thought it was going to be a win because of the distributers name.

I'd search my emails for 'congrats, 'congratulations' and 'Evri' Failing that, just wait for it to arrive. (Then let us know, as I'm interested to know now haha!)
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • dangler
    dangler Posts: 182 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ms_Dee said:
    I'm not sure, but does the email have the tracking code?
    If it does, copy the tracking and paste it into the actual, official Evri website (don't click any links from the email)

I did that and it appears genuine - still no idea where it is coming from though, and there has been no change for a few days. Fingers crossed, and I will update the thread if anything appears
  • Freelikeabird
    Freelikeabird Posts: 265 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 27 February at 6:40PM
    Options
    I had the same and it was the Bonne Maman Tefal pan as @BootsMullery says. 

Search your competition email for one from bonnemaman@uponcloudnine.co.uk with the subject Bonne Maman: Heart-Shaped Pan. Mine wasn't in spam but I didn't notice it until I did a specific search after I'd received the pan, just to see if they actually notified!
  • hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I got the email too.
    I get loads of scam Evri, DHL etc most days and are clearly fake but this one is 100% genuine.

• Sterner
    Sterner Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    I received the same pan. It was an offer with Bonne Maman jam (the one with the gingham lid) I'd forgotten about it and thought it was a scam email too until the pan arrived.
  • dangler
    dangler Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks all - Evri delivered the pan today, and I found the email which I had deleted. Looks like we have a number of MSE winners.

And just in case - I did a full scan on my computer which came back clean, so all is good.

Now to cook some crepes!!
  • towser44
    towser44 Posts: 609 Forumite
    Options
    I've just had one of these emails.  I won a hoody on Rev Comps facebook page on Saturday and emailed them my details yesterday so assuming it is that, so don't think they are all scams :-) 
    :easter:
  • mjs7
    mjs7 Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I had one today said Evri have my parcel from promotional handling, genuine evri email tracking provided
  • mjs7
    mjs7 Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The bonne mamam crepe pan comp says ends in April? Who knows what I will get, I shall update when I recieve
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback