IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN GroupNexus CP Plus

Options
Got a PCN today from a visit to a trampoline park, which had a machine in there to input the reg number. We did this, it said successful but now 2 weeks later we have a PCN for £100 because there was no record of customer validation.

I am drafting an email to send to the trampoline company (Gravity, in the Sol Central, Northampton) complaining and asking them to get it revoked. 

But not sure if I should be sending it also to the landover of "Sol Central", I am struggling to find anything online for the centre as a whole.

Shall I just stick to emailing Gravity for now?

They will obviously have record of our booking, as well as transactions we made when inside (buying the stupid special socks for e.g.).

Comments

• GrannyKate
    GrannyKate Posts: 1,502 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    According to the SOLNorthampton website the p[roperty is owned by Palace Capital plc, Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX
    2024 Decluttering Campaign 573/2024 🏅🏅🏅🏅⭐️
    2024 Weight loss target 0/28 lbs
    2024 1p challenge 131/366 days Total £121.92

• paddyposh
    paddyposh Posts: 412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks. I will include their contact email on the email I am sending to Gravity
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,706 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 21 February at 3:31PM
    Options
    If that fails do an online appeal saying that the occupants of the car were patrons of the Trampoline facility and did input the VRM in the machine do you can only suggest the system failed and/or a keying error, either of which should see the PCN cancelled, according to the incoming DLUHC Code of Practice which Group Nexus knows is to apply this year.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • paddyposh
    paddyposh Posts: 412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Had an email just now... will check in a couple of days, fingers crossed an easy one

I have been passed your email by our client regarding your recent issue with parking at Sol.

I have contacted the parking management company on your behalf and have asked for the PCN to be cancelled.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback