PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

We signed a sales marketing contract 0n 30/1 with agent but now do not want to proceed right now...

Options
13»

Comments

• wannahouse
    wannahouse Posts: 372 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes, definately- read it from end to end (and its only a one page online form we signed) and theres absolutely nothing mentioning that.
    I even used the search feature to double check and nothing. (I looked at their website too and found nothing)
    They were great last time we used them in 2019, and the guy has been fine and casual about it this time, about us deciding to keep it and rent it out at the moment, so I believe all is fine and as he mentioned in his email, he's fine with us deciding not to proceed with going on the market to sell, and as we're rentingit out, there is no binding contract.
    Being reasonable, I guess they know their customers will come back when its time to sell again!

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback