IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Civil Enforcement final reminder post LBC

Hello everyone.

I have read the stickys and I have been ignoring CE and waiting for them to take me to court. However I am being evicted due to landlord selling the house and need to be out by February 25th this year.

I as of yet have nowhere to go. So I am unable to update my VC5 logbook. All I can do is sorn off my car and have it on a family members drive way but I will not be living there. I have also informed CE that from 25th no more correspondence should be sent to this address and shown them proof of my eviction notice. What will happen however if they send my court papers there?

What else do I need to do ?

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 129,243
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 12 February at 1:52PM
    Send CEL an email on 24th telling them that they must not use the old address, having already been shown the eviction notice.  That address is NOT good for service.

And state that the PCN remains disputed and you are seeking debt advice, so the case must be put 'on hold' for at least 30 days. After that, CEL may email you to ascertain your address.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • EFFyouPPCs
    EFFyouPPCs Posts: 7
    First Post
    Forumite
    Thank you for your reply. I forgot to mention that I did recieve a LBC claim but have no responded to it. I'm out of time now but should I still respond to it that I am receiving debt help to put it on 30 days anyway or is it too late ?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 129,243
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 12 February at 2:25PM
    Do what I advised. I knew you'd had a LBC from your thread title.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • EFFyouPPCs
    EFFyouPPCs Posts: 7
    First Post
    Forumite
    OK cool I'm guessing it don't matter that I'm late. I'll do what you advised anyway then.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback