MET Parking Services, BP petrol station Stansted Airport
I'm a newbie to the forum and to UK legislation. I recently moved to the country, so please don't be upset or angry if I ask some obvious questions, as they might not be so obvious to me. Thanks in advance for your help!
I just received a PCN from the BP station at Stansted Airport mentioned in this thread, so I have some questions.
The PCN seems to be similar to others received from other people in this forum.
Here the PCN
I found the NEWBIES thread very helpful.
But I still have some doubts, probably for the lack of knowledge about the UK legistation.
Just few more questions about the steps for appealing:
1) First, Always complaint with the landowner. I need to write it to the general manager of the petrol station, right? I checked in the templates complaints threads, but I couldn't find any template against petrol station, but there are few against MET.
2) Second, I have to appeal to MET using the following template from this https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4816822/newbies-private-parking-ticket-old-or-new-read-these-faqs-first-thankyou/p1 thread. Right?
3) I bought stuffs from the petrol station, do I need to attach a receipt? Can I mention I was sick and I used the toilet from long time?
4)Anything else for starting? Do I need to wait the reply from MET for the next step (POPLA appeal)?..
5)Following in the NEWBIES thread, there is a post (the second) beginning with SMALL CLAIM?
It is not my case, am I right?
Sorry again for asking, but I'm struggling between difficulties with the language and the technical words.
Thanks in advance
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards