Harcus Parker PPI finance claim

Options
Largeshark70
Largeshark70 Posts: 3 Newbie
First Post
Any ideas please.
I followed the link to the Harcus Parker who are doing the group claim for PPI and Volkswagen Finance Services are not listed? I am wanting to claim for a Skoda that I had purchased on a PCP contract.
Please advise
Largeshark70

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Why are you using a third party?

The complaints process is free of charge and the FCA are currently looking at how the firms that had discretionary interest are going to have to deal with it.     In the coming months, we will know more about which firms are affected or not.   

So, why use an ambulance chaser when its easy and free?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,836 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Any ideas please.
    I followed the link to the Harcus Parker who are doing the group claim for PPI and Volkswagen Finance Services are not listed? I am wanting to claim for a Skoda that I had purchased on a PCP contract.
    Please advise
    Largeshark70
    There is no link to Harcus Parker

If you are desperate to use a template setup use the MSE Resolver website.

This firm is almost certainly hijacking google links and you are potentially signing up to give away 25%+ of your refund 
  • Justhewayitgoes45
    Options
    Honestly I wouldn't hold your breath with Harcus Parker.

I joined the Group Claim in December 2023 based on this sites recommendations. .Upon reading their extensive terms and conditions I wanted to print it off.  I couldn't.  They said they would send an acknowledgement of signing up. .They haven't. . I emailed them very early January about getting a copy of the terms & conditions for the Group PPI Claim.  Their automatic reply was they would respond in 3 days.  They replied 1 month later saying they can't see my claim.  I gave them the exact date and time I signed up ( luckily I screenshot it).  Yet another month later  before they responded that they are now updating their system and don't worry about  my claim it won't be lost ...still not sending out an acknowledgement of me signing up.  Still not sending terms and conditions and they advised they have not doing anything yet with the Group PPI Claim.  Checking their reviews online it seems they do nothing for years.  I have my original documentation...and very glad I didn't send it to them....it feels like a scam of them throwing something on the wall and let's see what sticks.  There were alot of fees in their terms and conditions and this is why I wanted a printed copy.

Honestly don't know why MSE recommended them as they seem utterly shambolic and the Trustpilot reviews says it all.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Honestly don't know why MSE recommended them as they seem utterly shambolic and the Trustpilot reviews says it all.
    MSE doesn't recommend ambulance chasers.

I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,836 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Honestly I wouldn't hold your breath with Harcus Parker.

I joined the Group Claim in December 2023 based on this sites recommendations. .Upon reading their extensive terms and conditions I wanted to print it off.  I couldn't.  They said they would send an acknowledgement of signing up. .They haven't. . I emailed them very early January about getting a copy of the terms & conditions for the Group PPI Claim.  Their automatic reply was they would respond in 3 days.  They replied 1 month later saying they can't see my claim.  I gave them the exact date and time I signed up ( luckily I screenshot it).  Yet another month later  before they responded that they are now updating their system and don't worry about  my claim it won't be lost ...still not sending out an acknowledgement of me signing up.  Still not sending terms and conditions and they advised they have not doing anything yet with the Group PPI Claim.  Checking their reviews online it seems they do nothing for years.  I have my original documentation...and very glad I didn't send it to them....it feels like a scam of them throwing something on the wall and let's see what sticks.  There were alot of fees in their terms and conditions and this is why I wanted a printed copy.

MSE does not recommend any claims firms, if you have seen on their site some endorsement of this firm by MSE, please report it to MSE to take action over as 100% it is fake
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback