Coventry building society

They now have an app I never thought I would see the day!!
Advocate in the County Court dealing with a variety of cases, attending the courts in the North East and North Yorkshire

Comments

  • Shedman
    Shedman Posts: 1,479
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 5 February at 11:48PM
    Grizebeck said:
    They now have an app I never thought I would see the day!!
    Ought to be bl**dy good the amount of time that its taken 😅.  Just downloading it to take a look
  • Grizebeck
    Grizebeck Posts: 2,657
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Shedman said:
    Grizebeck said:
    They now have an app I never thought I would see the day!!
    Ought to be bl**dy good the amount of time that its taken 😅.  Just downloading it to take a look
    Doesn't show existing payees on my money manager account !
    Advocate in the County Court dealing with a variety of cases, attending the courts in the North East and North Yorkshire
  • AmityNeon
    AmityNeon Posts: 893
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    They took so long that their app requires at least iOS 16, so iPhones 7 and below (released prior to 2017) aren’t compatible.
  • EarthBoy
    EarthBoy Posts: 3,024
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Grizebeck said:
    Shedman said:
    Grizebeck said:
    They now have an app I never thought I would see the day!!
    Ought to be bl**dy good the amount of time that its taken 😅.  Just downloading it to take a look
    Doesn't show existing payees on my money manager account !
    It might be something to do with that being a long obsolete account.  It shows my existing payees on my Easy Access Online (5) account.
  • Grizebeck
    Grizebeck Posts: 2,657
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    EarthBoy said:
    Grizebeck said:
    Shedman said:
    Grizebeck said:
    They now have an app I never thought I would see the day!!
    Ought to be bl**dy good the amount of time that its taken 😅.  Just downloading it to take a look
    Doesn't show existing payees on my money manager account !
    It might be something to do with that being a long obsolete account.  It shows my existing payees on my Easy Access Online (5) account.
    Shouldn't do there is nothing obsolete account. Been using it since cov uni in 1996!
    Advocate in the County Court dealing with a variety of cases, attending the courts in the North East and North Yorkshire
  • Grizebeck
    Grizebeck Posts: 2,657
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    fair play to the Coventry
    I complained was told yes of course i could see the payees
    Said no I couldn't, then someone who deals with the app told me this wasn't possible and i said its not much use
    Someone called me up today to apologise for mis information and it will possibly be added in at a later date and gave me £25 as compensation due to the misinformation and never asked for it
    Advocate in the County Court dealing with a variety of cases, attending the courts in the North East and North Yorkshire
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards