How to Build my Puzzles in an App?

TryingToWork
TryingToWork Posts: 68
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 2 February at 7:46PM in Techie Stuff

I have made hundreds of these puzzles on paper, and spent hours in video editors learning how to make simple videos of my puzzles (HEXAGAME Word Puzzles on YouTube)  But for them to display how I want, it takes me over an hour every day to make the Puzzle and Solution videos. Much longer if I get distracted and want to change the design (which is always a long process of trial and error).

Does anyone know of a way I can make an app please?  And then once the design and programing is done, all I hopefully have to do is plug in the two new words each day, to make each new puzzle. I googled how to get an app made, and got info on how to made specific types of puzzles with set parameters, but not these Hexagon shaped puzzles that I designed myself (although infuenced by the square NYT Letterboxed puzzle). 

And the other info I found was that it costs THOUSANDS to get an app developer to make one for you. Thousands is not an option at the moment!

...Especially as I want it to be a free app for anyone to use. 

But I am happy to learn how to do it myself for a much lower cost, if anyone knows where I can start? 

Thank you

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport