We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Vanguard Login

Options
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with signing in to the Vanguard account?  I tried yesterday and again this morning and after keying in Userid and password, I get message saying' sorry something went wrong' .  Sometimes it goes as far as sending me a security code, and other times it just hangs with a blue circle saying checking your details.   
Before doing something... do nothing

Comments

• jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,768 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mine was fine today
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • AlwaysLearnin
    AlwaysLearnin Posts: 879 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Fine here too, yesterday and just now (chrome browser on windows 11 laptop)
  • Rheumatoid
    Rheumatoid Posts: 911 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    no probs here
    16 Panel (250W JASolar) 4kWp, facing 170 degrees, 40 degree slope, Solis Inverter. Installed 29/9/2015 - £4700 (Norfolk Solar Together Scheme); 9.6kWh US2000C Pylontech batteries + Solis Inverter installed 12/4/2022 Year target (PVGIS-CMSAF) = 3880kWh - Installer estimate 3452 kWh:Average over 6 years = 4400 :j
  • Swipe
    Swipe Posts: 5,194 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Fine here. Try in incognito mode.
  • lindabea
    lindabea Posts: 1,481 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you for all your replies.  It looks like the problem is with my EDGE browser.  Still not able to sign in with EDGE although I cleared all history and cache.  Tried Chrome and Firefox, no problem with both.   Not wasting any more time with edge - I might ditch it
  • Rheumatoid
    Options
    Fine her on Edge. Win 10 and 11. Must be a setting. ? VPN
    16 Panel (250W JASolar) 4kWp, facing 170 degrees, 40 degree slope, Solis Inverter. Installed 29/9/2015 - £4700 (Norfolk Solar Together Scheme); 9.6kWh US2000C Pylontech batteries + Solis Inverter installed 12/4/2022 Year target (PVGIS-CMSAF) = 3880kWh - Installer estimate 3452 kWh:Average over 6 years = 4400 :j
  • lindabea
    Options
    Rheumatoid - thank you for your help.  I tried re-installing EDGE and clearing CACHE again, but still having the problem.  But only with Vanguard as I'm able to sign into all my banking websites.  NO problem with FF or Chrome.  This is the first time I've experience problems with EDGE.  Not sure what to do next, as I'm loathed to give up without knowing the cause of the problem!! 
  • Rheumatoid
    Options
    Do you have another device running Edge (mobile phone?) that you can try?
  • Albermarle
    Albermarle Posts: 23,169 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    lindabea said:
    Rheumatoid - thank you for your help.  I tried re-installing EDGE and clearing CACHE again, but still having the problem.  But only with Vanguard as I'm able to sign into all my banking websites.  NO problem with FF or Chrome.  This is the first time I've experience problems with EDGE.  Not sure what to do next, as I'm loathed to give up without knowing the cause of the problem!! 
    I think Edge had an update earlier this week, that may have caused an issue? 
  • lindabea
    Options
    lindabea said:
    I think Edge had an update earlier this week, that may have caused an issue? 
    I think you could be right there.  After some further digging around, I realised that Kaspersky is having a possible say in the issue.  To try it out, I disabled KIS and to my delight , I was able to log into Vanguard with EDGE.  So, my conclusion is that the EDGE update has caused some conflict with KIS.  .   
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 237K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure