Irish Tea Loaf
Talking about authentic recipes is always a minefield, so apologies in advance. And I realise 'authentic' is also a tricky concept. However, I've had a handed down tea loaf recipe for ages but have noticed lately that it's somehow not as good as I remember it or my tastebuds have changed perhaps. Mine is quite a simple one, without peel, spices, cream, butter etc which feature in the many hundreds of variations I've found. I've tried a few I've found and find them took complicated or something. I do actually prefer the simpler versions with fewer ingredients and 'twists'.
Anyway, it got me to wondering if anyone had an old Irish cookbook or a handed down recipe they'd kindly share.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards