Car Insurance quotes higher now I'm in the 20-26 day window.

I did a quote through this website yesterday before I entered the cheaper quote window today. However my quote today is £200 higher than yesterday's. Any advice on if I should wait and keep trying during the six day window or should I just go with what I've been offered now?
Thank you.


Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards