Should they still have a will?
Hello I hope I have put this in the right place, my father and mother in law have no Will they are not married and have no joint account but I am helping them set one up this week. my question is if they have no assets just a little savings do they need a Will as if they have a joint account I am at the understanding that the other can still have access to the account and savings when one passes on any advice would be greatly appreciated.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards