pip to ssc.

Options
Dandytf
Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
edited 26 January at 8:10PM in Disability money matters
Finally got Pip moving to SSC -Scottish Social Security Letter.
Is there any current ssc that can confirm if my what was to be mid 2024
pip review is not going to change much when moved to ssc.

thanks
Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb

Comments

• Spoonie_Turtle
    Spoonie_Turtle Posts: 8,450 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I can't answer your question but the abbreviation to be searching for to find info is ADP/SADP ((Scottish) Adult Disability Payment).
  • Torry_Quine
    Torry_Quine Posts: 18,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Last year I was switched from PIP to ADP. The change was imperceptible and I continued to get the same amount the same day. My review came at the time it had been planned with PIP.  I did get communication telling me the dates things would change.
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
  • Dandytf
    Options
    Excellent, I'm hoping I can make reference to home care alarm after 2022 bathroom Emergancy. 
    + Medication Level Increase, though I guess Paperwork tiny fonts questionnaire won't allow enough room. 

thanks user's until July Reviews at earliest post pip-ssc payment swap over.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • born_again
    born_again Posts: 14,540 Forumite
    Options
    Print it out on a separate sheet...
    Add name, DofB & NI number at top 👍
    Life in the slow lane
  • Dandytf
    Options
    Print it out on a separate sheet...
    Add name, DofB & NI number at top 👍
    thanks. No space in Review Paperwork.
  • Spoonie_Turtle
    Spoonie_Turtle Posts: 8,450 Forumite
    Options
    Yep, always add extra sheets!  I have my review form right now, it's appalling they mislead people into thinking they can only send a tiny amount of information.  Thank goodness for people sharing their expertise and knowledge on here, so I have the files from my original claim I typed up; just need to tweak a few things and print it off like last time.
  • born_again
    born_again Posts: 14,540 Forumite
    Options
    Yep, always add extra sheets!  I have my review form right now, it's appalling they mislead people into thinking they can only send a tiny amount of information.  Thank goodness for people sharing their expertise and knowledge on here, so I have the files from my original claim I typed up; just need to tweak a few things and print it off like last time.
    That is what I did.
    means you can sit back after, mulling over & often think of a far better way of wording things & remember something you have forgotten. 
    Think we sat on it for 2 weeks & did quite a few changes.
    Life in the slow lane
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure