Data breaches, etc and guarding against them
Not really sure where to post this so thought I'd try here first.
Regarding data breaches and online identity theft, there are a number of services which supposedly help to protect against this, from basic services that check if your email address and passwords have been exposed due to online data breaches on assorted sites, then up to more comprehensive services which constantly monitor and report back if any breaches have occurred, whether they are related to banking or general online use.
Are there any services which are particularly recommended which keep an eye on this kind of thing and avoid any banking or other disasters related to online data breaches?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.4K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards