Ebay no 80%

I sold some items on ebay and it did not give me the discount listing fee....

I make sure there was no relisting...

All listing were new and when I list I make sure the '80% off' counter reduce by 1....

What can I do now? And how to check other have 80% discount or not??? 

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 71,885
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    Pkman said:
    I sold some items on ebay and it did not give me the discount listing fee....

I make sure there was no relisting...

All listing were new and when I list I make sure the '80% off' counter reduce by 1....

What can I do now? And how to check other have 80% discount or not??? 
    Did you definitely sell in the first window after upload, ie auctions within the first 5/7/10 days and for BINs within @ month of listing? 
    Also was the item eligible, a single listing (not an MVL) and not a second chance offer? 

The usual reason for the discount not to apply is that an item was accidentally uploaded as an auction with BIN peice.

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Pkman
    Pkman Posts: 67
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    All my listing are BIN. never had problem prior. Last 3 items I sold, it charged full fee...
    Yep all single item.
    However I did change item category, but that is not the issue as other sold still got the discount....

• soolin
    Ambassador
    Pkman said:
    All my listing are BIN. never had problem prior. Last 3 items I sold, it charged full fee...
    Yep all single item.
    However I did change item category, but that is not the issue as other sold still got the discount....

Did you change the category after listing it, as that can remove the discount. 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Pkman
    Pkman Posts: 67
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Must be that then. Oh well... Let's hope it come back this weekend 
  • soolin
    Ambassador
    Pkman said:
    Must be that then. Oh well... Let's hope it come back this weekend 
    EBay don’t like changes being made after listing if you want the discount. Some smaller changes can be made, but bigger changes like a category change removes the offer unfortunately. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback