My wife and myself have wills that in the event of the death of one the whole estate is left to the other and we both have named the same executor.
No inheritance would be dueMy question is in the event of us both dying at or about the same time (say a fatal car accident) would our executor have to apply for probate for each of us separately (using probate form PA1P) or only once for the person deemed to be the second to have died ( even if only a few minutes between the two deaths?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards