Watch list cleared

Anyone else had trouble with their watchlist.  I probably had about 10-15 items on watch, some ended.  Now tells me I don’t have any ☹️

Comments

• forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,486
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    edited 19 January at 4:26PM
    I still have items on my list for something I purchased over 3 years ago.    You never know if ebay are tinkering with things
    and they will blame you/your pc/your internet anything other than the truth.

My account used to be logged in 24/7 then it suddenly started getting logged out, a while later they started logging everyone
    out daily. Guess i was the guinea pig to see at what point will people complain?

They reverted to leaving accounts logged in again..

Deleted cookies?   Logged out?

Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• RedImp_2
    RedImp_2 Posts: 234
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I still have items on my list for something I purchased over 3 years ago.    You never know if ebay are tinkering with things
    and they will blame you/your pc/your internet anything other than the truth.

My account used to be logged in 24/7 then it suddenly started getting logged out, a while later they started logging everyone
    out daily. Guess i was the guinea pig to see at what point will people complain?

They reverted to leaving accounts logged in again..

Deleted cookies?   Logged out?

No definitely logged in as seeing everything else and tried on several devices.  Just one of those odd things I guess.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback