Openreach - contact number regarding planned pole replacements?
According to a notification by the local council, my minor road is due to be closed for one specific day next week to allow Openreach to do some poling work (pole replacements). I don't know how many poles are affected.
I've not heard from Openreach about this, should I expect Openreach to notify me if my landline and / or fibre are likely to be affected for a few hours?
Is there an Openreach number that I can call to speak to a human who actually knows what they are talking about and can state whether my landline or fibre will be affected? All of their generic numbers are useless with long wait times and are lacking in useful and specific information.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards