Typical Bidding Patterns
I've not used Ebay for a long time but have just put a few items up for sale. They are fairly unusual things and I didn't get much idea of their value from searching for completed items, so started them at a low price.
All of them received a few offers and then some bids. This was all overnight - the auctions started in the evening. In the couple of days since this initial flurry nothing more has happened although they each have a few watchers.
I was wondering if that is likely to be it or should I expect more activity as the auction approaches its end? Are there typical patterns to bidding?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards