IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Charge

Hi, I received a parking charge from a private company that shows that my car wasn’t fully in the bay, one wheel is on the white line. Can anyone help with a successful appeal? Thank you 

Comments

• Follow the advice in the Newbies thread and come back here if you have specific questions that are not answered there. https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4816822/newbies-private-parking-ticket-old-or-new-read-these-faqs-firs
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 129,443
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    What happened when you tried PLAN A first?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Euro Car Parks parking fine at Sainsbury's. 
    During storm ISHA we had a power cut for two days and had no heating or any working phones. We had to 'camp out' in the local town (Penrith). We stayed in the Sainbury's car park for too long and received a fine from Euro Car Parks. I took the fine notice to Sainsbury's and explained the situation to a manager. He was able to cancel the parking fine there and then. Hooray for common sense and Sainsbury's giving manager's the power to cancel parking charges at their discretion.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback