Poor Insurance Co. / Contractors.
Hi all late December our house roof was damaged by high winds, and between both the insurance company and the builders they have selected to do the work have not been very good, with work not starting till around February or March (Yes I know it has been the holiday period) But neither return calls when they said they would. My question is this, being as the damage was caused Early December and reported then and builders booked to do the work what would happen if in February if I did not renew my policy with existing insurance company, could they hold this against me? TIA.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards