Dualfuel InHome Display - British Gas - not displaying any gas data last 3 days - Happy end year!

Happy new year :)
Okay, so for 6 yrs this Inhome Display has been fine. Both fuels have all of their data displayed.
On the 30/31 December, the Gas data completely disappeared. The electric data also disappeared but came back after unplug/replug IHD. 
Electric data is still perfect but Gas has totally gone.  The gas meter works by pressing its buttons.  Its a LAndis and Gyr 370  buttons are horizontal  A B.  The trilliant comms hub seap 2001 has green WAN, flashing red HAN and Green power.   I feel like this is an end of year related thing, but no idea why now?  Any knowledge sharing, please, would be appreciated, but mainly, 

I'm wondering what is the normal course of action other than waiting about another 4 days for a reset from BG.   Do I just wait for it to perhaps resolve?  Or, is this likely a end point for the Gas related IHD side of things. (which doesn't make sense to me)  The only thing I have read is about a battery, not going to speculate any further, particularly as electricity aspect did disappear but has come back and stayed... ...

Comments

• debitcardmayhem
    debitcardmayhem Posts: 11,853
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hope it resolves, otherwise put in the cupboard with the rest of the stuff you will eventually to the WEEE recycling centre. BG will do nothing I would surmise, try using apps like Bright/Loop/Hugo. but if the battery in the meter is flat then it will change meter time, timescale probably from now to eternity.
    🍺 😎 Still grumpy, and No, Cloudflare I am NOT a robot 🤖BUT my responses are now out of my control they are posted via ChatGPT or the latest AI
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback