Not received post

Options
Ghe
Ghe Posts: 3 Newbie
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 2 January at 3:49PM in Disability money matters
I ordered a replacement disabled persons freedom pass, it was posted 2nd class on13th December but i still haven't received it, trying to remain positive that it will arrive.

Is anyone else experiencing severe delays and it is worth calling them up and canceling and asking them to resend?

Thanks.

Comments

• born_again
    born_again Posts: 14,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 2 January at 3:07PM
    Options

Are you getting other post?

Given xmas post & shortage of staff, there is still a slim chance.
    Life in the slow lane
  • Ghe
    Ghe Posts: 3 Newbie
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Very little other post. I did receive a smarty payg sim card the next day after I ordered  it, and still receiving special delivery but those are delayed aswell.

I still would have thought it would have been delivered by now since it was posted on 13th December. 

I guess I will wait some more it's just annoying the fact I am having to pay to travel when I shouldn't have to.

If I go to the sorting office do you think there is a chance they would be able to find it for me there? 
  • Spoonie_Turtle
    Spoonie_Turtle Posts: 8,430 Forumite
    Options
    Ghe said:

Very little other post. I did receive a smarty payg sim card the next day after I ordered  it, and still receiving special delivery but those are delayed aswell.

I still would have thought it would have been delivered by now since it was posted on 13th December. 

I guess I will wait some more it's just annoying the fact I am having to pay to travel when I shouldn't have to.

If I go to the sorting office do you think there is a chance they would be able to find it for me there? 
    Could be worth a try; if it's there it'll likely be sorted already and waiting to be delivered since it seems RM are prioritising parcels for the final stage of actually being delivered.
    It's possible it's been held up somewhere before that, but worth going to find out.
  • MouldyOldDough
    MouldyOldDough Posts: 1,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    We only get post one day per fortnight on average - RM should be ashamed of it's "Royal" title !!
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The NHS is wasting money sending letters with information about hospital appointments. I received my letter concerning my spinal surgery, several weeks after the event and still have not had the letter for the cataract treatment of 3 weeks ago.

Thank goodness for the online Patient Knows Best service.

Best of all we are still waiting for two cards posted by a family friend, in separate letter boxes, for our 50th wedding anniversary in August 2022.
  • born_again
    born_again Posts: 14,469 Forumite
    Options
    @Ghe
    Has it turned up yet?
    Life in the slow lane
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income