Martin Lewis Energy graph
It is coming up to the January energy increases. I have looked at the Sainsburys website and they advertise a 12-month tariff. On inspection this works out at 5% better than my current Oct-Dec tariff. I supply meter readings monthly on the 28th. If Sainsburys increase the tariff in January (only a few days away) this would be a greater saving. However, there is no such thing as a free lunch so I do not know what the new tariff will be and they are not foolish enougf to give it away.
I watched ML on TV and he predicted a 5% increase but believed they would fall in April-June. I wish the graph was available on line or a link to the program with it on. He did predict an increase next winter though.
- All Categories
- 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards