Probate office open between xmas and new year?
hi, i've just submitted a probate application and i need to send the will. i was wondering if the probate office is likely to be open or at least someone to sign for mail between xmas and new year?
i'm just a bit paranoid that the will could potentially get lost if its floating around a post office sorting office for a couple of weeks. i know i can wait until the new year but would like to get this chapter of the process done and dusted if possible so i can forget about it for a while and try and enjoy xmas
not sure if anyone knows?
thanks in advance
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards