Do I have to do this?
I made a payment offer in writing to Cabot for what I could afford. Just had letter saying they are happy to accept that amount but still want me to fill out a budget planner on their website. I don't want to do this and now have their bank details to set up a standing order. Should I just write back reiterating it's all I can afford right now and that I have now sent up SO for them to receive payment? I don't want it to escalate to a CCJ.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.4K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards