False mortality flag

Every single time Yorkshire building Society ask for an ID check with Experian they report that my name appears on the mortality file.Experian denies this and there is no such marker on my credit report.They say they are merely passing on information but will not disclose their source.The financial Ombudsman has seen this and provide a screenshot to me (heavily redacted).The FO says it is from Experian. I have sought help from numerous organisations (FO,ICO,MSE,Experian,Equifax,Wilmington plc,Halo,Mortascreen etc,etc)with no success.
I have tried every bit of advice (running to 18 months and >200 emails).
Whilst it has been an inconvenience it has now translated into rejections on credit card applications because of the false information.
Nobody gives a toss quite frankly and all I get is sympathy and mealy mouthed suggestions that have all been tried anyway. Frequently the advice indicates quite clearly that the correspondence has not been read properly or as suggested they could not care less.
Does anyone know how I can identify the culprit and possibly put out a contract to have them on put on the mortality file? Only joking about the contract !!

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure