deal on argos for bitzees

Options
froggy1
froggy1 Posts: 33 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 14 December 2023 at 11:05AM in Praise, vent & warnings
ordered two bitzees on argos deal £49.98 on 28th november online got email -extended delivery date then another email-you cancelled your order? errm NO I DIDNT! they refunded my money so i look online and there are the bitzee's £31 pounds each =£62 for two next & day delivery
thanks a lot argos they were for my grandsons hope you are ashamed of yourselves
left me thinking for 15 days i had bought them

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,928 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Pmd the team to move to an actual board as it’s currently not posted on one. 

I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • kayleighali
    Options
    Did you collect within the extended delivery date window? If not then they automatically refund. I am not sure if it varies depending on the product or store, sometimes when I have extended I have been given another few days but sometimes I have been given up to 10 days extra to collect
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    What are bitzees ???
  • lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,660 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 January at 9:20PM
    Options
    What are bitzees ???
    Interactive toy digital pets (I had to look it up)
    If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
  • Murphybear
    Murphybear Posts: 7,283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 18 January at 9:20PM
    Options
    What are bitzees ???
    Interactive toy digital pets (I had to look it up)
    Me too.  They look fun for (not too) little ones  :D.  Hopefully you can get past this and enjoy watching your grandsons playing with them.  There’s a few YouTube articles on how to set them up 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks both.
  • froggy1
    froggy1 Posts: 33 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    froggy1 said:
    ordered two bitzees on argos deal £49.98 on 28th november online got email -extended delivery date then another email-you cancelled your order? errm NO I DIDNT! they refunded my money so i look online and there are the bitzee's £31 pounds each =£62 for two next & day delivery
    thanks a lot argos they were for my grandsons hope you are ashamed of yourselves
    left me thinking for 15 days i had bought them
    yes i went to collect them argos guy in sainsburys said they were there checked and then said delivery guy had not unloaded them? but after a few calls i got a £10 voucher and then they were on 20% off so actually ended up slightly less ordered again online and 2 happy g/children
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback