Leaving money to disabled relative only
I have a severely disabled relative who my wife and I would like to provide for in our wills. A major concern is that we do not want any money to be left to her family in the event of her subsequent death. The money needs to be exclusively for her personal care during her remaining life. Upon her death any residual money should transfer to a number of charities.
What is the mechanism for this, and is this straightforward for a solicitor to draw up?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards