Bright app - no data showing

Hi, I've recently downloaded Bright app. I entered all the details needed, the app then displayed 'we are now getting your app up and running' message, saying it can take up to 24 hours for energy data to come through. Well, it's been 3 days now and still nothing...
Is this normal? Are there any alternatives? I have SMET1 meters that have received a software upgrade in early summer to work with all suppliers (before they only worked with British Gas who installed them and Bright app would not work with them at all - it would just said they weren't compatible). Thanks.

Comments

• In the app there is a support menu item and and email link give them an email they are very friendly and quick to respond.
    "I can lead you to the money saving well but cannot make you drink from it"

As mum always said "don't respond to imbeciles just ignore them" wise words mum 
  • FreeBear
    FreeBear Posts: 14,248
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Electricity took a day or so to appear when I subscribed. Gas took much longer (about a week if I recall) - No idea why that was.
    Her courage will change the world.

Treasure the moments that you have. Savour them for as long as you can for they will never come back again.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback