Shower install help
After some advice please.
Recently bought some shower panels to have installed. However the installers must have missed installing the waterproof trim I bought as didn't use it? How much of a problem is this?
I was told by another installer that it should be used as external seals are no where near as good and will just lead to problems down the line. Am I worrying about nothing or do I need to take the panels off to put the trim on.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards