SuperSaveClub (from MoneySuperMarket)

Options
Good morning,

Does anyone have membership with the SuperSaveClub?

I recently renewed my Home Insurance through MoneySuperMarket and then received an email with an invite to the SuperSaveClub for free days out.

What I would like to know is if this membership allows adults to be admitted into various attractions for free, of if this just allows for children to have free admission.

Any other thoughts and feedback about the SuperSaveClub would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• Rammie67
    Options
    I think reading the terms of the SuperSaveClub free entry to attractions is for one adult. 

Two days ago I purchased a home insurance policy via MoneySupermarket and I received an email from the insurer with policy number and details of the insurance. However when I look at my MoneySupermarket account it does not show the insurance as having been purchased. Can anyone who has purchased insurance via Moneysupermarket confirm if 
    purchases show on the Moneysupermarket account or not? Apparently it takes up to 14 days to be invited to the SuperSaveClub but I’m concerned MoneySupermarket has not tracked the purchase. You cannot ring MoneySupermarket as there is no telephone support and email ping pong is very slow. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback