Anyone seen 'raw' wood porcelain tiles like this in the UK?

Hi. As heading.

I can only find these abroad - the Ooh-ESS in this case. There are lots of 'wood' finish ceramic tiles, but I'm ideally looking for something as 'raw' and variant as this.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• The "Sequoia" ones here (Wood Effect Tiles | Tile Giant) seem to have some similarities to the pic you posted. Their "Puzzlewood" ones are quite "raw" in a way, but more like distressed recycled painted wood, not "natural" like your example.
  • ThisIsWeird
    ThisIsWeird Posts: 4,458
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    The "Sequoia" ones here (Wood Effect Tiles | Tile Giant) seem to have some similarities to the pic you posted. Their "Puzzlewood" ones are quite "raw" in a way, but more like distressed recycled painted wood, not "natural" like your example.

I like 'distressed'/recycled. Nice - thank you. Will have a closer look. :smile:
  • Grumpy_chap
    Grumpy_chap Posts: 14,445
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yes, we saw some tiles rather like that when we want something specific for our bathroom (from Spain).  We saw them at a local independent massive warehouse that is local (but we did not buy from there as the business was new and the owner had a history of failed businesses).

We then enquired at our local EuroTiles and Topps Tiles - neither could get the tiles but both recommended the same independent company (Norden Tiles) who were able to source exactly the tiles we wanted.  The process went very smoothly :)
    If you have found a tile you want, then you may find that the same people who sourced our tiles can source the type you are seeking.
  • I bought my floor tiles from here and was very impressed with the service  They have lots of wood effect tiles and these are particularly rustic

https://www.wallsandfloors.co.uk/samba-multi-15x90
  • ThisIsWeird
    ThisIsWeird Posts: 4,458
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Thank you all - looks like some very good options there :smile:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts