Tax credit letter

barrow
barrow Posts: 2
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 5 December 2023 at 10:03AM in Benefits & tax credits
I just received a letter from Tax credit that i need to provide details of payment childcare’s payment from April to December 2023  for my 3 and 6 year old and I don’t have does details with me…the interview is going to be next Monday and i also received a letter from UC about migration, that i have till 17 February 2024 to claim.

Comments

• olgadapolga
    olgadapolga Posts: 2,264
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    edited 5 December 2023 at 9:56AM
    These letters are very common and it's to do with the migration to universal credit. Your childcare provider should be able to give you the information you need.

Just to reassure you, I had a letter asking me to provide a huge list of information. The interview was a ten minute telephone call in the end and several minutes were spent on giving security information. Half of the information they asked for in the letter was not even mentioned (like details of my children's medical appointments).

Have asked the mods to move this to the benefits section.
  • Ok thank you @olgadapolga much appreciated 
  • chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,849
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    had yesterday just want conf of the details
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback