Help to save government scheme, am I able to get it?
I’ve just seen a clip of Martin Lewis explaining the help to save scheme where you can put a maximum of £50 a month and at the end of two years you get 50% of the maximum you’ve held in the account. He says it’s not just for people on benefits but for people on a low income. I do work, self employed and I am earning less than £9,000 a year and do not pay tax. I looked on the government website and looked at the list of who was eligible but it was only stating people who claimed some sort of benefits. Would I be able to apply for this savings account?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards