ovo £1000 balance adjustment.
In june/july this year, like many we were forcibly switched from SSE to OVO. at SSE we were in several hundreds of credit on the switch to ovo that seemed to have halfed. ovo said that was due to the final bill being paid. fast forward to today i've gone to check our usage given the cold weather and found that they adjusted my balance after that call and added a balance adjustment of £1000! why would they do that and what do i need to know to dispute this? being ona fixed tarrif the bills never changed so I had no reason to check anything was out of the ordinary. can I challange this at all?
I'd be greatful for the help, as it seems like an unreasonable adujustment.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards