Life insurance policy on partner?
jointly own my home with my partner. In the event of her death (she is 16 years older than me) her share of the property rightly passes to her children. Currently I don’t have enough cash to be able to buy her share from her children. So I would effectively be expected to sell the house and move out so my partners children could get their inheritance. Can I take out a life insurance policy on my partner so that if she were to die I would benefit from an insurance payout and be able to buy her share from her children and not have to sell and move out?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards